Holiday Gift Program 2017
12 October 2017 | 11:17 am
Each year we host a Holiday Gift Program where clients choose unwrapped gifts donated by the community to give at their own holiday celebrations.
CARDV clients tell us:
“I don't know what I would have done without your help and support.”
“I think the staff was very understanding and really care about the people they help. It was such a comfort at a terrible time.”
Would you like to help make the holidays brighter for CARDV families? Bring your donations of unwrapped gifts to the CARDV Administrative office no later than Friday, December 8, 2017.
- Art supplies
- Bikes, wagons, scooters, etc. (with helmet)
- MP3 players, head phones, or personal electronics
- Educational, science, or learning toys
- Pamper/Beauty products or certificates
- Musical instruments
- Games and puzzles
- New kitchen items (pots, pans, utensils, microwaves, etc.)
- Multi-ethnic dolls
- Toy cars, trucks, trains, or remote control vehicles
- Gift Certificates
- See more by downloading the complete list below
Items can be dropped off through Friday, December 8, 2017 at:
Central Willamette Community Credit Unions
(click here for branch hours)
- Albany Waverly Office, 645 Waverly Dr. SE
- Albany Pacific Office, 905 29th Ave. SW
- Administration Office, 7101 Supra Dr. SW
- Corvallis Office, 555 NE Circle Blvd.
- Lebanon Office, 625 N 5th St.
CARDV Administrative Office
4786 SW Philomath Blvd, Corvallis
*Or by appointment, call (541) 758-0219 x302
For more information contact:
(541) 758-0219 x302
CARDV protects the identity and confidentiality of all its clients. Photo shows volunteers from prior years.